Wednesday 5 September 2012

Naruto 601 Prediction: Double Tobi

Naruto 601 Prediction: Double Tobi
Naruto: !? Madara!
Kakashi: So...that's the real Madara....
Gai: What the hell is going on here..
Bee: Naruto, did that crazy eye guy not finish edo tensei?
Naruto: No way...Itachi had to have, somethings not right here...
Madara: ....oh my...that must be the infamous Kakashi you kept talking about.
Kakashi: !?
Obito: Disregard what I've said in the past, they're all nothing more than bugs.
Obito: Why are you here...and how.
Naruto: Yeah! How the hell are you here Madara, the 5 kages--
Madara: The 5 kages are dead.
Naruto/Kakashi/Gai/Bee: !!?
Madara: Besides....I have questions for you Obito.
Obito: ....
Zetsu comes out from the ground
Zetsu: Hehe...it's been a long time since we've all met up like this.
Madara: Zetsu, where is the Hashirama prototype located.
Obito: It's in my base, I've prepared it for you.
Madara: Good, destroy it.
Obito: !? Excuse me?
Madara: Kabuto enhanced my edo tensei body with Hashirama cells, I no longer need it. Zetsu, get rid of it.
Zetsu: Yes sir.
Obito: *Dammit, Hashirama cells now...I never planned on him getting those.*
Madara: Either way, I came here for the 9 tails...but it seems you have something bigger on it's way.
Obito: Sorry, but that's for me.
Madara glares at Obito
Madara: Remember who you're talking to boy.
Obito: Remember that I was the one who killed you, sensei.
Madara: Hm...on my death bed, but things have changed now.
Kakashi: !??
Naruto: What?
Gai: I can't handle this...
Kakashi: Obito...killed Madara? Impossible...Madara was killed by Hashirama...
Obito: I killed him when I found out he could not carry on the role of Tobi.
Kakashi: What...what do you mean..
Obito: You still haven't figured it out.....
Double paged scan showing both Long haired and short haired Tobi.
Obito: There are 2 Tobi's.
Naruto: !?
Kakashi: I see....
Obito: Tobi represents the necessary evil this world needs, to vanquish the ninja rule from this rotting world. After Madara killed off the Uchiha clan with Itachi, I killed him, leaving I and Sasuke as the last remaining Uchihas.
Naruto: Don't tell me...
Obito: Yes Naruto, Sasuke will be the next Tobi. And the chain will continue on and on.
Madara: Sasuke huh...I have yet to meet this individual. Is he strong enough?
Obito: He has the eternal, like you.
Madara: Interesting. Anyway, enough talk, let's kill them.
Both Obito and Madara dash at Naruto and co.
--------------------------
Scene changes to Obito's hideout.
Zetsu: !?? What? Impossible....How did you...
????: Apparently being next to Hashirama for a long time allowed us to merge.
Trees come from the ground and wrap around black Zetsu
Zetsu: This is bad....
????: Hashirama and I are one, I know everything Zetsu.
Last panel shows a combination of Yamato and Hashirama
Yamato: Bring me to Obito.
Chapter End.

No comments:

Post a Comment