Thursday 27 September 2012

Naruto 604 prediction: Kakashi leading the charge

Naruto 604 prediction: Kakashi leading the charge
Kakashi: Hyuuga Dude give me a status update. How many of them are left?

Hyuuga Dude: I don't know Kakashi more & more just seem to keep coming out of the ground as if appearing from no where. Right now I count at least 8 no 12 make that 15!<!--MORE-->

Kakashi thinking: Since when have the mist been able to travel underground. They're supposed to be suiton experts not doton.

Kakashi: Somethings wrong we need to get to higher ground so we can better gauge the situation. Guy, Bo, & Joe accompany me to hold off the enemy.

Guy: Stop acting as if you're the boss of me.

Kakashi: Well since I'm the only jounin here I am tactically your boss.

Guy: Son of a...

Kakashi: I'm sure my rival can handle this situation. After all there is no one in Konoha faster than you besides the Hokage. Besides I'll be there to watch your back.

Guy: Ha a contest of manhood! I'll be sure to kill more than you Kakashi!

Kakashi numbles: In your dreams

Guy: What was tha!

Kakashi: Rin go with Hyuuga Dude, Timmy, & Tod to take the hill.

Rin: But what if one of you get's injured you'll need me there to heal your wounds.

Kakashi: (with a smile on his face) Don't worry about us Rin we'll be up there shortly. Besides I made a promise...

Rin: ... Alright just be careful ok.

Scene switches over to Obito traveling through the ground.

Obito: How much further till we get there?

Poop Zetsu: it won't be long now another 5 minutes.

Obito: Thank you for helping me. O by the way I never got your name.

Poop Zetsu: Name? Well whenever I'd talk to Madara about poop he'd start mumbling about Senju calling out Hashirama & Tobi. He'd always stop at Tobi then would smack me across the face. So I guess my name is Tobi?

Obito: Hahaa he was probably thinking about Hashirama & Tobirama but never said the second name completely. Ok I guess Tobi it is.

Tobi: Tobi I like that name.

Obito: Since we shared names I guess that makes us friends now.

Tobi: Tobi is Obito's friend? Tobi never had a friend before!

Scene switches over to Rin & the others on top of the hill

Hyuuga Dude: That's strange.

Rin: What is it.

Hyuuga Dude: It seems as if the enemy has stopped coming up from the ground around Kakashi's group. Their attacks also seem less aggressive as if... They're stalling or something. What could they be up to?

Timmy: AAAHHH!!!

Tod: Timmy!!!

Out of no where a mist ninja comes out of the ground & stabs Timmy in the back. Four more pop out surrounding Tod, Hyuuga Dude, & Rin.

Hyuuga Dude: Shit I was careless & didn't check the ground beneath our feet!

Tod & Hyuuga Dude fight off the mist ninja while Rin tends to Timmy.

Rin: Hang on Timmy just hang on!

Tod cuts down two of the mist ninja before getting struck down while Hyuuga dude takes out the remaining three. Rin can be seen crying as she's kneeling over Timmy's body trying to heal him.

Rin: Not again I can't keep losing comrades like this...

Hyuuga Dude: Rin he's gone.

Rin: No! I can still save him!

Hyuuga Dude walks over to Rin & puts his hand on Rins shoulder.

Obito: Don't you lay a hand on Rin!

Suddenly Obito brakes through the ground at tremendous speed & strikes down Hyuuga dude. Blood splatters all over Rin's back as her eyes open wide with shock. Rin turns around with a look of horror & she crawls backwards away from Obito.

Rin: Stay away from me you monster!

Obito: Rin... It's... me

Obito slowly walks up to Rin to try to help her up as Rin continues to back away in fear.

Obito: Tobi can you reveal my face please?

As Tobi's face unravels from Obito's face Obito is standing over Rin reaching out to her. Rin grabs a kunai & tries to stab Obito in the neck. Tobi responds by thrusting Obito's arm into Rin's chest just as Obito's face is revealed.

Rin: O.bi...to why...

Obito: Tobi what did you do...

Tobi: She was going to kill you. Obito is Tobi's friend. Friends are supposed to protect each other. Tobi killed the girl to protect his friend Obito. Tobi is a good boy yes?

Suddenly a dark aura surrounds Obito.

Obito: But Rin was my friend!!! ARRRRHHHH!!!

Back at Kakashi's group

Kakashi: They seem to be retreating.

Bo: Kakashi you need to have a look at this.

Kakashi walks over to Bo who is analyzing one of the dead mist ninja.

Kakashi: What is it Bo?

Bo: I was searching the body when I noticed this. He seems to be oozing out this "white" liquid where there should be blood.

Kakashi: What does this mean.

Suddenly Kakashi grabs his face in pain as his eye's appearance briefly changes form.

Kakashi: Something's wrong...

Guy: Kakashi... the hill...

Kakashi & the others look on at the hill as the entire area gives off the appearance as if the space around it is being distorted.

Kakashi: O no Rin...

Back to Obito

No comments:

Post a Comment