Sunday 2 September 2012

Naruto 600 Prediction: Hatake Kakashi; A Ninja From The Village Hidden In The Leafs

Naruto 600 Prediction: Hatake Kakashi; A Ninja From The Village Hidden In The Leafs
***Flashback to Obito's famous line, "Ninja who don't follow the rules may be considered scum, but ninja who abandon their friends are worse than scum. If that's what the ninja world is all about, then I'll destroy it!"

*Kakashi: "Obito?!?! Impossible!

*Obito: "Kakashi, I asked you of two things the day I made the mistake of giving you that eye. You failed in both."

***Flashback to Obito asking Kakashi to protect Rin and to let him see the future for Kakashi.

*Kakashi (tear rolling down his face): You're right..

*Naruto/Gai: !!!!!!!

*Kakashi: "I let my comrades die. I let my comrades turn to evil. Every damn time when I realized I was wrong it was too late. I never got the chance to tell my dad he did the right thing until I died. I regretted every day when I thought you were dead. I was all Rin had and I let her die too! I thought I could redeem myself with the next generation and instead I've let Sasuke turn to evil and Naruto and Sakura just keep following after him. I have no right to li.."

*Naruto: "LEAF VILLAGE SECRET JUTSU; 1,000 YEARS OF DEATH! (on Kakashi)

*Gai/Obito/Kakashi: !!!

*Naruto: "Idiot! I don't know what's going on but NEVER say anything like that! I've always looked up to you, and me looking down on you just doesn't feel right."

*Kakashi: "Naru-"

*Obito: "Naruto Uzamaki; The boy who changed Nagato?"

*Naruto: "That's right. He taught me Pain! Pervy Sage taught me the way of a ninja. And Kakashi sensai taught me the importance of comrades!!!"

*Obito: "Oh, Kakashi Hatake taught you the importance of comrades? **laughs** Did he teach you after he let me almost die? Or maybe after he let Rin die? Maybe it was after Sasuke left his comrades for power?"

*Naruto: "It doesn't matter to you!"

*Obito: "Allow me to explain my Ninja Way, Naruto Uzamaki."

*Kakashi: "NO! It doesn't matter anymore Obito. I will accept my faults and responsibilities by ending this here. Naruto, thank you for being the best student a broken ninja like me could ask for. Gai, thank you for being not only my eternal rival but my best friend! Now step back, both of you, NOW! This is my fight. I don't have much chakra so it looks like this is a one way ticket. Obito, we can work out our problems in the next life!"

*Gai: "No kakashi, we're in this together 'til the end!"

*Kakashi "Stay back Gai, and live. Do what I couldn't and pass the will of fire for future generations! This is my final wish. This technique I'm about to use will end all this!"

*Naruto/Gai/Killer B/Obito: !!!!!!!

****Kakashi: "Multi Clone Jutsu" **forms 2 rasengans** **adds lightning to both** ****

***Lightning starts breaking the ground and flying rocks everywhere, it's almost like a lightning storm in his hand***

*Kakashi: "My name is Hatake Kakashi and I'm from the Village, Hidden In The Leafs! I've lived a life of regret, but now I will take responsibility."

*Kakashi: " DOUBLE LIGHTNING-STYLE RASENSHURIKEN!"

*Obito: "Damn him! He plans on transporting one to the other dimension and keeping one in this dimension while he simultaneously hits me and we both die, doesn't he?

******************END OF CHAPTER 600*************************

Kakashi - Are you Obito?

Tobi - Haven't I already told you? I am no one. My only purpose is to bring peace. Peace can only be established after justice is brought to the world. Justice to those who have continuously created war and death for others at the expense of their own material benefits. How can you shout peace when the villages that you belong to have killed and murdered many. Do you really think that its reasonable to assume that history can be so easily forgotten? As the aggressors you have no right to claim peace. Justice will be served. You will all exist as slaves in a mindless world. That is your punishment. And then, you can have your peace. No more death and war. No more supposed heroes wasting their lives for comrades who condemn their death. Itachi, Danzo, Sukamo, Shisui, Izuna and the others all died, and for what? Peace? They didn't achieve it. They died as criminals. There is no such thing as heroes, only fools and criminals.

Kakashi - .... Obito, you ...

Naruto - Kakashi Sensei, do you know him?

Kakashi with tears in his eyes looking down, in a soft voice:

Kakashi ... He .. he ... h'was my best friend. You understand don't you Naruto?

Naruto looks at Tobi and thinks of Sasuke

Naruto: Why ... !!!!?

Tobi: That's none of your concern. You should be worried about your lives. As soon as the Juubi awakens, the hope that you bring to your comrades will be crushed. I will show the world that heroes don't exist and don't need to exist.

Kakashi: Obito, so you were responsible for Sensei's death?

Tobi/Naruto: ...

Kakashi: There are so many things I want to ask you right now ...

Tobi: Fine. Since your demise is imminent, I'll tell you what happened.

Tobi: The boy you knew as Obito died under the rock, well almost.

Kakashi: ??!

Tobi: He was rescued by Nagato and Zetsu. Zetsu used his DNA and abilities to restore parts of his body while Nagato revived his Sharingan with Rinne Tensei. Zetsu then injected parts of Madara's DNA into the boy as well as his memories.

Tobi: You see, I am not the child you speak of. I am in fact a hybrid. My goal ambitions are the same as Madara's and my objective was to initially have him revived. However, that was thwarted by you Naruto.

Kakakshi/Naruto: ....

Tobi: Nagato initially existed as a mentor towards me. He was a weak and a broken man. So easily manipulated. In time I became the master. Many secrets were kept from that fool. After I survived the battle at the valley of the end, I was left wounded. Through experimentation I lingered on but my ocular prowess became stronger. I eventually gained the Rinnegan. To extend my life force further, I had to achieve the ultimate body. A body that would truly transform me into the Sage. The body of an Uzumaki.

Kakashi/Naruto: ?!

Tobi: As well as destroying the threat of the accursed Uzumaki, I was to rear a young child who would become my vessel. That was to be Nagato. However, I met resistance at their hands. Although I was successful in destroying their village, I was finally defeated by their elder. However, to reserve my eyes, they were transplanted into the young Nagato. His Uzumaki body was full of vitality. I then gave instructions to Zetsu for my eventual revival. However as Zetsu discovered, Nagato was a fool and only an Uchiha could complete my plan. It was then that I finally fell into darkness.

Naruto: You destroyed my village and killed my parents. You are the one who has manipulated Sasuke. You hurt Kakashi sensei. I will never forgive you.

Tobi: And that is why existing as mindless slaves is the only way for true peace. You feel the same resentment towards me as I feel towards the Shinobi world!

Naruto/Kakashi: ?!?!

Tobi: As I grew, I had to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan. To test my feelings and force it to emerge, I killed the person I once grew to love.

Kakashi: ?!?!?!?!

Tobi: That was the only way I could face the 4th Hokage. He was truly a great Shinobi. He averted my plans to take back my pet by sealing it inside you Naruto.

Kyuubi rages

Tobi: After the 4th's death, it was my brother Shisui who was the only one capable of keeping me away from Konoha.

Kakashi/Naruto: ...?!?!

*Flashback of Tobi and Shisui*

No comments:

Post a Comment