Wednesday 12 September 2012

Naruto 603 Prediction: Venegance and Hate

Naruto 603 Prediction: Venegance and Hate 
Obito: Do your memory return now?!
Kakashi: No..., it was accident. NO!!! *Obito knows what did really happen, What can I do...*
Gai looks with sadness at Kakashi : Kakashi...
Obito: How do you feel now, Kakashi...
Kakashi looks at Obito with sadness and scary! Obito..., I..
Obito: Shut up ,Kakashi you killed her and this is fact. I gave you this mine eye, sharingan in your left eye to protect Rin, only one promise...
Kakashi: I am...
Obito with rage: AND YOU FAILED EVEN TO KEPT THIS ONE!
Kakashi shake and lower his head: I couldn't save her... I am failure, forgive me Obito
Gai: Kakashi *turns to Obito* you should be blame yourself same as you balme Kakashi, Obito. Where were you, when shie died?!, ANSWER!
Kakashi: Gai..., no..?!
Obito: You don't understand anything Gai!, so just shut up.
Obito: I was unconscious and unable to walk to fight for great amount of time while Rin died, but Kakashi..., he was healthy and great Ninja.
Kakashi: Rin...
Gai: So why you blame Kakashi so much, it was war, so death is natural.
Obito: You are right about death, and wrong at the same time. If I didn't save Kakashi I would be alive back then. I could protect Rin and nothing bad could happen to her.
Kakashi begin to hyperventyleiting: Just kill me... Obito...
Gai with sadness and madness on face: Maybe you are right, but what happened can be changed, now she is dead so you have to accept this fact and understand that Kakashi did everything to save her but couldn't. You are the only one who is wrong, What kind of man you become, Obito!
Kakashi: Gai..., no
Gai: Don't worry Kakashi, you are only human and you tried your best to save her, but you are not god, me too. That why I will support you to end.
Kakashi clear tears with hand: Thanks alot Gai
Gai: What could Rin think about you now?, Could she be happy to see What you did?, to hurt your best friend, attack village and even hurt your master son and...?!
The scene shows Gai and Kakashi blown away for two feet away by powerfull chakra wave comming from in firnt of them. As Kakashi and Gai get back on feet, they notice that powerfull chakra wave came from Obito.
Obito very mad: Don't judge me Gai! You are the only one who doesn't understand anything.
Kakashi, Gai: ?!
Obito: Rin was very important for me, I even gave you sharingan, Kakashi but you failed to protect her... even now don't be stupid to think that Rin is only cause what I am doing now. NO, Death of Rin only opened my eyes for Madara Uchiha words and finally I realized truth about this world.
Kakashi, Gai: ?!
Obito: My father, my mother*picture of his parents* and everyone else close to me died and it lasted all my whole life, but I still had hope and believed that I could be happy and that world is wonderfull, until Rin died then I understood that I was only silly child before.
Kakashi: Obito..., why do you tell me just now this?
Obito: My father Kagami Uchiha considered me as failure when I was young, My mother Heldi Uchiha tried to cheer me up but when my father was about to consider me as great son, he died later I discovered Danzo killed him...
That was when I learned Great fire ball no jutsu...
Kakashi: I feel sorry for you....
Gai: Life is hard...
Obito: After his death I was sad and noone wanted to play with me, so I changed and began to enjoy life even behaving funny and silly....
I was really happy when I was with Minato Namikaze team with beautifull Rin and so called genius Hatake Kakashi, but I was wrong about last one...
Kakashi!
Obito: That right, you Kakashi! You were always better than me, so I cosidered you as my rival and I wanted to fight with you as equal to equal, even in my fake death I belived that you are genious so I gave you Sharingan and saved you sacrficing myself...
Kakashi, Gai:....
Obito: I was fool!, stupid child who accepted false impression you gave me Kakashi as genious. I want to ask you, Kakashi... why so called genious with my sharingan couldn't save a girl, who I asked you to protect.
Kakashi, Gai: ...
Obito: You are not genious, you failed. I was stupid to think about you as better, stronger. Madara Uchiha opened my eyes to see truth.
Flashback begins
The scene shows Obito laying on bed while Madara is standing in front of him.
Obito is schocked and mad while Madara looks at him with serious face. It is what happened after Obito discovered how Rin died in Madara genjutsu.
Obito: Damn, if even Kakashi, genious failed to protect her, then ..?!
Madara: Easy boy, You are wrong.
Obito: ?!
Madara: you was fooled and place in ilussion created by your friend. Lack of confidence and your childlish behaviour made you weak.
Obito: What do you mean?!
Madara: I known your father , Kagami Uchiha. He was mine spy once and he great shinobi to so much degree that he was taken by Tobirama Senjuu, Second Hokage himself. Unfortunetly he was killed by Danzo Shimura from Konoha Your mother, Heidi Uchiha was strong woman from Uchiha clan, she showed great abilities and had talent. Then tell me why do you think you are weak boy?!
Obito: ?!, Danzo from Konoha...,I am weak, I was always black sheep of Uchiha..., so...
Madara: Wrong, you are weak because you didn't train enough after your father death, you didn;t have teacher who could make you stronger.
Obito: but Minato Namikaze is my great sensei
Madara: Yes, he became Hokage even now, but he always gave Kakashi more time and focus on his training, so you really consider him as your sensei. Sensei, who left you and didn't even bother to retrieve your body.
Konoha, the village itself didn't even care when you died. What will wait for you there...
Obito: You ... are right. I was fool to consider Minato Namikaze as my sensei to consider Konoha as my home and village. It is too late to work now
Madara: Never is too late to work. Accept my Moon eye plan, become my succesor and then I get new reason to live, I will teach you everything.
Obito: Your plan?!, becoming your sucessor?!
Madara: Yes, You could become really powerfull, the choosen one who decide about future of world but it would took so much time if you try yourself, but with my DNA injected in you, with Hashirama DNA you can become powerfull in short time...., so do you accept?*stretch his hand to Obito*
Obito: Yes, master, please teach me. I will repair this World whatever it could cost me...
Madara: *so much determination* So be it.
The scene shows Obito with determined face while on Madara face appears evil smile.
Flashback ends
Kakashi: The truth...
Obito: Yes, I am the choosen one to repair this world by using Madara Moon eye Plan. You think that I am crazy, twisted by Madara or whatever but I willingly accepted Madara plan.
Kakashi, Gai: ?!
Obito: It was my decision to follow Madara and carry out his plan to work.
Flashback begins
The scene shows Obito a little higher and healthy while standing in front of Madara Uchiha in forest. Madara is looking old while obito is young. Obito has both sharingans
Madara: So, you know my plan now
Obito: Yes, I will do everything what you entrusted me to do. I will keep my promise and I won't fail, but is this only way?!
Madara: Great. Yes, you must understand that this world is corupted and filled with evil to core. Everywhere is hate, death, venegance, lies.
Obito lower his head: I know.
Madara: As Uchiha you expierienced false Konoha image, how village care about you, and your friend even didn't keep your promise. It shows that Uchiha can't entrust anyone promises or whatever. In summary there is no way to reach peace by normal means, human kind is filled with evil and jelousy, but everyone tried to create peace. Even I am tired by this world, so what is only way
Obito: Powerfull Illussion thrown on all man kind. Mugen Tsukuyomii, your Moon Eye Plan
Madara: That it, good boy.
The scene shows Obito with MS glowing in his right eye while 3 tomoe sharingan is glowing in other eye. Madara mouth is only shown when smile appears.
Flashback ends
Obito: This World is filled too much hate, venegance and evil. Human kind is corrupted beyond repair possibility. There is no other way except placing everyone in Mugen Tsyukomii, where everyone can live in peace.
The scene changes to Madara attacked by Killer Bee tentacles comming from all directions. Madara avoids all bee tentacles. Killer Bee attack again with tentacles forcing Madara to block them with war fan.
Madara: not bad, eight tails...
Killer bee: Damn....
The scene shows Killer bee using chakra roar while attacking Madara with tentacles. Madara blocks and cuts few of them with his war fan, then notice Chakra wave comming. Madara activates sussano first form, catches one of tentacles with his Sussano chakra shaper hand. Madara pull Killer bee for one of tentacles and then throw him in rocks.
Madara: Ha!
Killer bee: shit!
The scene shows Killer bee hit rocks while Madara is looking with evil smirk.
Obito, Kakashi and Gai are watching it, then Obito turns his head to Kakashi and Gai, who turn their looks back at Obito.
Obito: No matter How hard you fight with us, result can be only one, loss.
There is no hope in this world, giving up and cooperating with our plan is best what you could do.
Kakashi: You are crazy?!
Gai: You will never win!
Obito: Your determination is worthy admiration, at the same time it is futile.
You can't stop me and my master.
Kakashi: Master?!, but Minato Namikaze is dead, Obito...
Obito: I know that fool. My master is here and doing well and I know that Minato Namikaze is dead, because I himself fought with him at Naruto birth.
Kakashi,Gai: WHAT?!
Obito: It is true, and I know that he is dead. My real Master is Madara Uchiha, together we will finish our plan and create eternal peace!
Kakashi: Obito..., there is no to late, still just ...
Obito: Enough, Kakashi no matter how much words you will speak, it will changes nothing. Beside you should know that actions convince better than worlds. Madara actions against your childlish words, then I choose Madara-sama over you, kakashi.
Kakashi: No..., what about your idea's, ideals?
Obito: sigh..., it was childlish idea's, thinkings there is no meaning to me. Obito you knew died along with Rin. I has hybrid body of Madara DNA, mine and Hashirama Senjuu from Zetsu,I fooled Minato Namikaze thanks to Zetsu growing ability, making me higher. I fooled Itachi taking shape of Madara thanks to Zetsu ability, even Kisame was fooled thanks to Zetsu ability. I leaded AKatsuki, very powerfull organization so your words mean nothing to me. Today I am noone, but most powerfull ninja after my master, I am hellbringer of Destruction used name of Tobi. Just call me Tobi now and prepare to die.
Kakashi: you are beyond redemption, I understand. There is nothing I could to change you, huh Tobi... Madara twisted you, that man is nothing but evil, Obito
Obito: You are gonna pay for insulting my master, Kakashi!
Gai: Kakashi, don't let your emotions control you.
Kakashi: There is no other way than to fight you Obito!
Obito: Time to settle this fight!
Kakashi: *There is no way to step back now* I will save you Obito from darkness even for risking life.
Gai: Yosh!, *This is my Kakashi*
The scene shows Obito getting serious, glaring at Kakashi and Gai. Kakashi and Gai glare at Obito as well with serious face.
The last scene shows Madara looking at Obito, while Killer Bee is thinking about plan being few feet away from Madara.
Madara: Looks like, He is done with explanation now.
Killer Bee: ?!
Madara with Rinnengan glowing in both eyes: Great, time to fight serious
The last scene shows Obito and Madara against their enemies from upper view.(flight of bird)

No comments:

Post a Comment