Wednesday 5 September 2012

Naruto 603 Prediction: Why?

Naruto 603 Prediction: Why?
*scene shows Naruto standing near Madara as Obito & Kakashi fight in the background*

*Madara turns to them*

Madara: Heh' He is a true Uchiha.

Naruto: Fossil your clan.. why do you cling to hatred so much..

*Madara turns to Naruto his body slowly healing due to the hit he took from the Planetary rasen shuriken*

Madara: It is the fate of the Uchiha.. We do not argue or attempt to change what cannot be undone.

Naruto: I used to think the exact same.. I spent my childhood as an outsider hating my fellow villagers wanting to watch them suffer the way I did.

Madara: You are but a lowly uzumaki boy.. We Uchiha are direct descendants of Rikudo Sennin himself.. spare me your prattling.. you are merely a child with average chakra reserves and a bijuu incase you run out.

Naruto: Heh' I am not lowly.. I've beat the shit out of a clansmen of yours and I just did to you too

Madara: That was a stroke of sheer luck.. "this boy.. his chakra & determination.. he reminds me of Hashirama."

Madara: How do you intend to stop this from happening to the shinobi world again Uzumaki.. We are by no means the first or the last to be caught in a battle that fate has predetermined.

Naruto: I am going to wipe out the hatred and create a new meaning of understanding so that the shinobi of this world feel no angst or anger towards each other but respect & love.. it will not be an easy or accepted feat but together with my comrades we are closer then we ever have been more.

Madara:"this boy.. he.... no the world cannot be changed.. Mankind must become engulfed in the Infinite Tsukuyomi"

Kurama:"Naruto let me speak to him"

Naruto:"Kur.... Are you sure"

Kurama: Naruto and I.. All other shinobi are merely conduits for a message from each generation to the next.. mankind may be better off but sleeping in some forsaken genjutsu but true peace comes from union and understanding.. someone who merely casts jutsu to solve a problem is no better then any other shinobi.. infact they are worse for resorting to such a lazy method..

Madara:.....

Obito:"Shit I'm losing him to Naruto's preaching"

Naruto: Hatred does not bind a shinobi.. I Naruto Uzumaki will change the world.. and its up to you if you want to accept it or not but regardless it will happen.. I have the support of my comrades and the Will Of Fire

Madara:.....

Kakashi: Obito..listen to Naruto..its not too late for you.

Obito: I'm not acting out of hatred Kakashi... I'm acting out of compassion.

Kakashi & Gai: !

Obito: Rin was one of many shinobi who's life was taken because of this cruel way of life.. by wiping out mankinds free will I am enabling them to live..

*Kakashi sends a lightning hound hurtling towards Obito*

Kakashi: HOW ARE PEOPLE TRAPPED IN A ILLUSION GOING TO LIVE OBITO.. You are controlling their actions and dictating what is right by your ruling.. that is not living!.

*Obito jumps up and several large shuriken appear from his eye.. they then become engulfed in flames and are hurtling towards Kakashi & Gai..

Fire Release: Giant Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson*

*Mizukage: Water Release Water Wall*

*A giant wall of water erupts from the floor causing the shuriken to stop and the flames get watered out*

Kakashi/Gai/Obito/Bee!?!

*The five kage appear .. all 5 of them looking incredibly battered with their clothes in tatters*

Madara: Well I'd like to hear how you 5 survived..


Tsuchikage: Sorry about this Naruto but we had a change of heart..better a day when a victory of this magnitude came from more then just kage

Naruto: Old-man tsuchikage are you sure your back can handle it?

*a pyramid of sand rises around Madara*

Tsunade: third times the charm..

No comments:

Post a Comment