Thursday 20 September 2012

Naruto 603 Prediction: Broken Will

Naruto 603 Prediction: Broken Will
The first scene shows Obito with determined face while laying on ground. Madara looks at Obito with bitterness and interest.
Obito: just wait, Kakashi, Rin. I am alive!
Madara: I excepted this beahviour from you..., young Uchiha
Obito: ?!*turns his face to Madara* What do you mean, old man?
Madara closes his sharingan and reopen: Someone who being laid by Konoha for so long...
Obito: ?!*he try to get me by lies* and what do you think could convince me believe you more than Konoha, the old man missining...
Madara: Eh..., foolish young Uchiha, you don't know anything and yet judge me.
Obito: ?!
Madara: I don't blame you, you was brainwashed by Konoha fire of will and goodness from birth...
Obito: enough, don't dare to insult my village!
Madara: ...
The scene shows Obito moving while laying on ground slowly getting more and more far from Madara.
Madara: I see, so telling you truth about Uchiha life, curse in this world...
The scene shows Obito deosn't care about Madara speech and still moving forward, being closer and closer to door
Madara: Your live and you family...
The scene shows Obito deosn't care about Madara speech, almost catching door
Madara : You parents death won't interest you...
Obito: ?!*turns his face to Madara* My parents death..., what do you mean?!
Madara: This world is nothing more than lies, vengance, hate. All this evil feelings and even more are created by this World...
Obito: Just tell me on my parents or...
Madara: huh..., you are so young and naive. You accept everything told by your village as true, but what Konoha told you about your parents can be true...
Obito: go straight to topic, old man!
Madara: you have short temper young boy. According to konoha your both parents died in end of great second shinobi war as heroes...
Obito: and what is lie in it?
Madara: Your father Kagami Uchiha, was great shinobi even second hokage took under his teaching... but this is not full truth. Kagami Uchiha was my spy once...
Obito: ?! *My father was his spy, impossible?!* lie, you lie to me!
Madara: don't believe me, yes?! you don't left me other choice
Obito: ?!
Madara: to show you thruth, Sharingan!
Obito: ?!
The scene shows Madara sharingan spining. The scenery around Obito changes drastically to some forest in night. Now this shows younger Madara Uchiha talking with other Uchiha Man
Madara: you ensured that noone trailed or following after you, yes?!
??????: Yes, Madara - sama
Madara: goood, so any news, Kagami ?
Kagami: Yes, everything is going according to your plan Madara-sama
Madara: that great to hear.
Kagami: but unfortunetly protection in Konoha increased recently when I was about to left Konoha, Danzou, Hiruzen and even Anbu saw me, so I had to return back to Konoha...
Madara: well done, remember I don't accept failure, Kagami
Kagami: yes, Madara - sama
Madara: Good, remeber Kagami you are my son, but soon you won't be only one...
Kagami: so who your son will be...
Madara: his name will be Fugaku Uchiha...
Kagami: ...
Madara: Don't worry Kagami, you are the most important son, continue your mission
Kagami: Yes!
The scene changes completly to Konoha. It shows Hiruzen and Danzo guy talking with each other. Madara appears next to Obito.
Obito: Hokage -sama
Madara: he doesn't hear you..., this is memory young Obito...
Obito: I see...
*Talk begin*
The scene shows young Hiruzen sitting on chair doing paper work. Suddenly someone knock in door.
Hiruzen: who is bothering me now?!
?????: It is me, Danzo
Hiruzen: Danzo..., ok come in.
Danzo enter Hokage room: how are you doing?!
Hiruzen: Good, a little too damn paper work, but screw it
Danzo: as I thought
Hiruzen: What bring you here, Danzo
Danzo: As you remembered last time we discovered that Kagami Uchiha was spy probably, leaving Konoha in night time without permission
Hiruzen lift his eyes and focus on Danzo: Yes, and what about it?!
Danzo: Anbu searched his home and confiremd that he was spy and worked for someone, unfortunetlly we coudn't set identify of ninja, who Kagami worked for.
Hiruzen: was?!, worked?!, what do you use past tense when you tell about Kagami. NO... you couldn't...
Danzo: yes, I killed him with help of Anbu!
Hiruzen: How could you do it, he was our friend after all
Danzo: Silly teachings of friendship, love taught by First Hokage, Second Hokage and now even you...
Hiruzen: Danzo, Stop this now!
Danzo: I don't care about it. After our discovery you know what Hokage must do it..., for betrayal of Konoha...
Hiruzen: No, there must be other way than it...
Danzo: No, take you resposibility as Hokage and do it...
Hiruzen: ...
Danzo: If you can't do it, don't worry I or your people can assasinate Kagami wife
Hiruzen: No...
Danzo: If you don't do it, then I will reveal in Konoha that you support traitors in village!
Hiruzen: You couldn't do...
Danzo: challenge me, ok as you want...
The scene shows Danzo walking closer and closer to door with little smile appearing on his mouth.
Hiruzen: you won, just do it..., without any witness, understood
Danzo: As you wish, Hokage - sama
The scene shows Danzo leaving with evil smirk while Hiruzen stand in his room with sad face.
*Talk finish*
Obito: father..., and now mother... ,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madara turns to Obito: sad truth, but this is life
Obito with glowing sharingan: it is your fault!
Madara: no..., you are wrong. You wanted to meet your friends ,yes?
Obito calm down yourself: yes, so what?!
Madara: girl called Rin, you loved and your friend Kakashi, yes?!
Obito: Yes, so what about them ?!
Madara: I will show you!
Obito: ?!
Madara: Sharingan!
The scene changes to many graves in Konoha. Among many graves Obito and Madara are standing before one grave with small Name written
Obito schocked: No..., just NO...
Madara: Sad but true. Let's face it life is hard, Obito
Obito rage: No, NO!!!
Madara: ...
Obito fall on knees: he..., hu...
Madara: My friend Zetsu recorded everything, if you want I can show you
Obito turns face to Madara while kneeling: ?! Please show me, just show me
Madara: as you want. Sharingan!
The scene changes to Past. It shows Kakashi and Rin travelling through forest. Obito and Madara appear floating in sky as they are watching.
Kakashi: Rin..., hurry up and run as fast as you can
Rin: Kakashi...
Kakashi: Enemy Ninja's are following after us. They are comming closer and closer... *What can I do?!*
The scene shows many kunai flying at Kakashi and Rin, they avoid many of them to be hit by just few.
Kakashi:?!
Rin:?!
The scene shows some of Ninja's charging directly at Kakashi and Rin. Kakashi push away Rin with hand and focus on enemies attack. Kakashi kill one Ninja after another, suddenly Few of Ninja throw smoke bombs to cover Kakashi visibility.
Kakashi: ?! *smoke bomb doesn't work on me, so why they used it* 

No comments:

Post a Comment