Friday 7 September 2012

Naruto 601 Prediction: Madara arrival

Naruto 601 Prediction: Madara arrival
The first scene shows Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Obito standing in front of Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi and Gai. As Uchiha Madara look at them without emotions his long hair are moving by blows of winds. Obito is standing with for moment but move his Rinnengan eye to Madara side while showing suprise and fear in face.
Kakashi is schocked: *He is this man?*
Gai is schocked: *Wow, this man arrived from nowhere, who the hell is this man?*
Killer bee: who are you, you appeared so cool
Naruto with suprise on face changes to schock: *This man...?!, He is Uchiha Madara, but how* ?!
Kurama: You!, grrr....
Obito turns his face to Madara : Ma?!
Naruto: You!
Madara!
Obito!
Naruto points his finger at Madara: You, how can you be still existing?!
Gai and Kakashi with confused face: *Naruto know this man?!*
Madara: What do you mean, jinchurki of Kyuubi?!
Kakashi and Gai:*What?!, he knows who Naruto is, how?!*
Killer Bee: ...
Naruto: I left you to 5 kages to care about you, besides Itachi Uchiha made Kabuto stop Edo Tensei ****ing jutsu?!, so you shouldn't exist anymore!
Madara: shut up kid, so this was Itachi Uchiha..., my own student who almost broke my plan, *Damn, you Itachi, I taught you a lot and that was your payback....*
Naruto shouting broke Madara from thinking
Naruto: So answer me!
Madara: Ok, chill out kid. About 5 kages, I killed all of them and now I am here.
Naruto, Kakashi, Gai and Killer Bee: What?!!!
Obito looking at Madara with little fear: *He really killed all of them, indeed terrifying*
Kakashi scared and mad: Hey, Naruto who is this man who said that he killed 5 Kages...
Gai confused: Tell us
Killer Bee: Naruto boy tell me or roll...
Naruto is mad: He is Uchiha Madara, real one who was ressurected by Kabuto Yakushi via Edo Tensei....., but I don't understand. Itachi made Kabuto release Edo Tensei so how?!
Obito looking in Madara direction: Master, How can you be there after Release of Edo Tensei...
Madara: Hmph..., Edo Tensei is forbidden and powerfull jutsu indeed but don't forget who are you talking about. I am Uchiha Madara, the most powerfull Ninja on this World, I broke human limits by breaking contract with summoner.
Naruto is confused: What?!, what do you mean
Kakashi: *Breaking contract with summoner, the summoner was Kabuto but what that could mean?!*
Killer bee: I don't catch any of this crap, it is nothing to my rap, wee!
Gai is confused:...
Obito: *He released himself from Edo Tensei, but how and that could mean he should be gone, so how?!*
Madara: There was two ways to release from Edo Tensei. First way is release completly from technique by releasing emotions and grudges which keep you binding soul to world. Second way is not completly release from techniqe. Edo Tensei contains two binding, one is to technique itself and second is to summoner. Second way which I broke only second binding to summoner leting me save Edo Tensei profits.For someone who know seals to break contract of being summoned with summoner it was easy. Now I am not dead and not alive.
Everyone!
Obito: sigh...*so finally you failed Kabuto, I didn't know that Edo Tensei jutsu secrets, If I know I could force Kabuto to do that to Madara, so he would be free and he is now*
Kakashi is shaking : *so this is real Uchiha Madara, make great impact with no doubt. How can he be no dead and no alvie....*
Gai: *No dead and no alive, this is weird...*
Naruto: last question, before I kill you!
Madara!
Naruto: How did you get there so fast, it could took you much more time. It was far away from here, how?!
Madara: oh, I used flying ability with Rinnegan simple.
Obito with schocked face: what?!
Madara with annoying face and looking at Obito with one eye : Flying ability, Obito. Rinnengan allows user to use any jutsu he wants, I wanted to fly so I flew. I called this jutsu "Heaven Flight".
Kakashi: *this is ridiculous, he was flying by using Rinnegan. The Rinnengan..., how broken this eyes are...*
Gai:...
Naruto: The Rinnengan *I fought with Nagati some time ago, but I didn't know he could fly, wow rinnengan is god eyes afterall...*
Obito: oh *I has a lot to learn it seems...*
Naruto: Now time to fight Madara!
The scene shows Naruto about to rush at Madara, while Madara didn't care about Naruto
Madara: *flashback of Kabuto talking with Madara: "fake Madara don't work according to your plan it seems"*
Madara turns his face to Obito: Where is Nagato?, why he didn't ressurect me?!, what did happen, tell me!, Obito
The scene shows Naruto stops few meters away from Madara,
Obito is looking at Madara!, oh..., Nagato.... he is dead you see...
Madara: What?!!, how can he be dead, he was my son after all!
Naruto: Nagato is his son?!
Obito: *Nagato was his son?!, no wonder why he awake RG himself. It thought it was Madara Rinnegan but I was wrong *
Kakashi, Gai: *Pain guy was son of Madara Uchiha?!*
Killer Bee:*Nagato....?! oh I reminded man called Nagato to fought with me and Naruto, so he was this man son?!*
Obito: Yes he is dead, but it wasn't my fault. he was stopped by this *points finger in Naruto direction* kyuubi jinchurkii, Uzumaki Naruto!
Madara turns face to Naruto and send him glare: Kyuubi brat..., so it was you.
Obito: Yes, master. He forced Nagato to revive all Konoha Ninja by using Rinne Tensei, the technique which I planned for him to ressurect you after having all tailed beasts, but Narato broke our plan and threw havoc in this...
Madara: Uzumaki clan, so troublesome...., *Flashback of Madara: Madara met strong Uzumaki woman, made sex with her and she breeded their son: Nagato..., then Madara used genjutsu on his false parents and make them care about Nagato, their false son. *. Cursed Uzumaki..., to broke my plan. You will pay me kid for that.
Naruto: I am not afraid of you!
Kurama: ?!
The scene shows Madara with pissed look. Madara is emiting a lot of powerfull chakra which make everyone shake except Naruto from enemy side.
Kakashi body shaking: wh..at this chakra is...
Gai: this evil comming from his chakra is dangerous...
Killer bee: this man, I have to stop rap or I make crap
Gyuuki: Enough, bee focus on fight!
Naruto: *This power is terryfing, he will be hard to take down* your power didn't make impression on me, try harder!
Kurama: This will harder than you thought Naruto, but we can do this
Madara serious face changes to : This was only warning kid... *turns his head to Obito*: What about Zetsu, you didn't loose him as well, did you?!
Obito with fear in voice: oh... Zetsu, I didn't see him since I began to fought with them. When I wonder about it , he should inform me about you being ressurected Master, or about Kabuto releasing Edo Tensei or by you breaking contract Edo Tensei with kabuto..., but he didn't.
Madara with serious face: sigh..., so you failed Obito in everything....
Obito: it could look like that, but I brought new Uchiha young boy, called Sasuke Uchiha on our side. He is Itachi younger brother, last living Uchiha without me counting...
Naruto: *Sasuke*, stop talking about Sasuke as your tool!
Kakashi: Obito, why?!
Gai:...
Killer Bee: *this Sasuke guy, coud he be manipulated to fight me...*
Obito is mad: Shut the **** up and don't dare to break my conservation with master
Madara ignoring them: good, where is this boy, I want to talk to him
Obito looks at Madara: oh well, I make Zetsu guard him so he shoud be safe, but...
Madara being serious and little mad: since you didn't get any news from Zetsu, it could mean that this boy Uchiha Sasuke betrayed you and killed Zetsu, yes?!
Obito with fear: maybe yes..., but?!
Madara looks at Gedo Mazou transforming: at least you didn't fail in everything, but Jyuubi will revived in nut full form, yes Obito?!
Obito: you are right master. *Damn, I look now as fool*, I could complere your plan if I didn't have to fight with them*points Naruto, Gai, Kakashi and Killer bee*
Naruto, Gai, Killer bee take battle stance while Kakashi lost will to fight
Madara: I see, eight tails is not captured as well and your former friends...
Obito: you are right Master. Now I will show you how powerfull I become, master just sit down and watch.
Madara: hmph..., ok, I give you last chance before you join in battle myself.
Obito: thanks *looks with serious face at Naruto and rest.* Now when my master is watching me I will not fail!
Last scene shows zoom on Obito posture with serious expression and sharingan shining red intesively while Rinnegan shining purple intesively

No comments:

Post a Comment