Friday 7 September 2012

Naruto 602 Prediction: Tool

Naruto 602 Prediction: Tool
The scene Obito with serious face looking at them. They exchange few glares with each other, while Madara sits down on rock in range.
Kakashi: *I can't fight with him..., I should be blamed for Rin death, Obito is right...*
Gai about to rush ,look at Kakashi and stop: Kakashi, wake up. There is no time for thinking, look at Naruto.
The scene shows Naruto and obito charging at each other,Naruto is much faster and when he is about to hit obito, Obito become intangible so Naruto pass through him. Obito fast turns around to see many rasengans cooming at him from above kept by kyuubi tails. Obito absorb all of Rasengan with Kamui, then he become tangible and go at Naruto, Naruto turns around and rush at Obito with greater speed, Obito is force to become intangible in last second so Naruto pass through him.
Obito turns around to attack Naruto: Useless!
Naruto without turning around: we will see...
Obito!
The scene shows one rasengan kept by one of kyuubi tails about ot hit Obito, Obito become intangible make Rasengan pass thorugh him again.
Obito: it doesn't work on me!
Naruto:...
Obito!
The scene shows Obito become tangible. Suddenly two Kyuubi tails are comming from ground and Make Obito totally suprised and unprepeared. Kyuubi tails surround Obito legs and catch them.
Obito!
Naruto: Gotcha!
Obito try to become intangible, but it doesn't work: what?!
The scene shows Obito unable to become intangible while many Hachibi tentacles are comming at Obito. Obito notice them and use fire jutsu.
Obito: Fire release: fire projectiles!
Naruto!
Killer bee:argh!!!
The scene shows fire in shape of projectiles flying at Killer Bee. When fire connect with Killer Bee tentacles, it cause Killer bee feel pain and hsi tentacles are burned really badly.
Naruto: Killer bee uncle?!
Obito: haha..., you thought you could beat me with your tentacles, I am student of Madara Uchiha!
Killer Bee: oh...., you will pay me for that
The scene shows Obito still unable to free himself. Obito try to attack Naruto with fire jutsu, but Naruto protects himself with kyuubi tails. Obito try then to absorb himself in his dimenssion. Naruto surrounds and wraps him with many kyuubi tails. While Killer bee is charging Bijuu Dama from some distance
The shows Kakashi and Gai. Kakashi is heavy breathing and sweating while Gai looks at him with sadness and understanding
Kakashi: *this..., Obito could't do that and Rin, i let her die...*
Gai shakes Kakashi: wake up, Kakashi. there is no time to be sad. This battle will decide about out future...
Kakashi feel bad : Rin...
Gai looks at him with sadness and disappointment: Kakashi...
Kakashi is depressed: ....
Gai: I understand how do you feel Kakashi, but... , think about it. If Rin be alive how could she reacts to your feeling sad and bahave so bad.
Kakashi! but I let her die...
Gai: It is sad, but we are not gods Kakashi, we are only human, death is something what waits all of us, but sometimes someone had to die earlier.
Kakashi....
Gai: you should't blame yourself, even you failed. You are great sensei *looks at Naruto*, you fought well there, you are genious and Obito is as well guilty as you. He shouldn't blame you if he didn't do anything to save her.
Kakashi: you think so...
Gai: Yes and now our resposibility is stop your friend Obito from this madness. We have to stop him even if it means killing him, this is was Obito would want if he would be same Obito we knew.
Kakashi restore his coolnes: Yes, you are alright thanks gai
Gai: Great to see you back!, Now as your eternal rival I and you will stop Obito from hurting more people.
Kakashi: I will think about plan, be ready Gai *Obito, you can't redem himself anymore, I am sorry for Rin but it is you fault as mine. Think about me whatever you want but I am going to help you met Rin soon by killing you in this world!*
Gai: *great Kakashi coolnes return* time to figth, you will feel my power of youth!
The scene changes to Obito surrounded by Naruto kyuubi tails, while Killer Bee finished charging bijuu dama. Few hundreds meters away is sitting Uchiha Madara on rock.
Madara: *Obito, I am amazed that he got great in fire release and Kamui...*
fool, make use of your Rinnengan...
Obito: Damn, I can't free myself...
Naruto: NOW!
Obito!, SHIT!
The scene shows Kyuubi tails releasing Obito leaving only two which keep Obito by his legs. Killer Bee is about to fire off Bijuu Dama at Obito, who notice this make fast handseals and activate stakes impaled in Hachibi tentacles blocking Killer bee bijuu power. Killer bee bijuu dama dissapear slowly while Bee is screaming in pain.
Obito: Outer path sealing Rinnengan stakes!
Killer bee: ARGH!!! shit!
Naruto: Damn you!
The scene shows Naruto attacking Obito with kyuubi tails but Obito become intangible so kyuubi tails pass through him.
Obito: why are trying so hard?!
Naruto attacks Obito with kyuubi tails: I will get you!
Obito become intangible: No way!
When Obito become tangible again Naruto throws explosive kunai and after that his own clone transformed in shuriken at Obito. Obito become intangible so explosive kunai pass through him then Kakashi use Kamui to send second shuriken to Obito dimenssion, Another Naruto clone is showed behind Kakashi healing him.
Obito: *explosive kunai* I will pass throught it!
Naruto: *yes, he fall in our trap* shit!
Obito in other dimenssion: Now I am safe there...
Obito!
The scene shows kunai appear in Obito dimenssion. Suddenly Kunai reveal Naruto clone who use Rasengan and charge at Obito. Obito become tangible in real world again.
Obito: Damn you Naruto, Kakashi...
Obito!
The scene shows Obito become tangible, while Gai is about to punch Obito straight in face. Obito avoid Gai punch in last second and kick Gai in face send him flying.
Obito: Shit ! *Gai, I will never ****ing let you touch me*
Gai: Almost!
*Obito avoid and kick Gai in face*
Gai: Arghh!!!
The scene shows Naruto attacking Obito from back with his kyuubi tails, Obito protect himself with Madara war fan creating dust everywhere. From dust is comming noise sound as it reveals fuuton rasen shuriken!
Obito: No way Naruto, you stop me!
Narut: *Almost and he will be dead*, shit I didn't hit him!
Obito: *what did he plan to do* fool you think it could work on me
Obito turns around: oh, not shit!
The scene shows Obito turns around to see fuuton Rasen shuriken almost hitting him
Obito: Shit!!! *I can't become intangible in time*
Kakashi: Do it Naruto!
Gai with bleeding nose: Yes
Killer Bee: for everyone, destroy this fool!
Kurama smiles: Naruto
Gyuuki: it is his end...
Madara: Banshou Tenin!
The scene shows Fuuton Rasen shuriken expanding and destroying everything in range, finally blowing itself to create crater. After dust fall on ground.
Naruto: I got him!
Kakashi: Great!
Gai: hehe
Obito: I couldn't think that for sure
Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Killer Bee: No way!
The scene shows Obito standing next to Madara, while Everyone look at disbelief
Naruto: How could you be alive?!
Obito: My master saved me.
Kakashi, Gai, Naruto and Killer bee: Master *looks at Madara*, so it was his work, damn!
Madara: Yes I saved him because I didn't want to loose my usefull tool.
*flashback shows: Madara used Bansho Tenin with stretching one his hand at Obito, who was about to hit by FRS. Obito is pulled in last second to Madara hand as Madara release pulling force Obito land on ground.*
Kakashi: Tool?!, Obito, why you let him to call you as tool?! OBITO!
Naruto: Tool?! *He remembers Haku and Zabuza*, really?!
Obito: Yes, I am only tool to my master. He created me, he gave me aim, reason to live, he taught me a lot of things and yet he only asked me to be his tool.
Kakashi: But why?!
Naruto: Stop it!, ninja is no tool!
Obito: You are so child ,Naruto. I am Madara Tool as Sasuke is mine Tool. As Madara Tool I will do whatever my master say me, I will protect him with my live because he saved me from death and gave me reason to live.
Naruto: reason to live *Haku, Gaara, Kimmimaro...*
Kakashi: you are not tool OBITO!, look you are so powerfull now it isn't too late for you to reedem himself...
Obito: Now, it is too late. I am not Obito you knew, I can look like him, has his soul and his body but I am not him....
Kakashi, gai, Naruto and Killer bee: What do you mean
Obito: I will show you.

The scene shows Obito transforms completly to Izuna
Madara: hehe, so you have done what I had done before
Kakashi: What do you mean?!
Naruto, Killer Bee, Gai: ....
The scene shows Izuna transforms completly to Madara
Madara send glare at Obito transformed in Madara: amazing..., but you shouldn't do that.
Everyone! *How there could be two Madara at the same time*
The scene shows Obito as Madara transforms completly to Hashirama
Madara! *even hashirama... I see so after my death he fully intergrated with orginal Zetsu I created, and now he can take become anyone who's DNA he has. I gave you some mine cells, izuna cells and even Hashirama*
Everyone: First Hokage?!, what the hell?!
The scene shows Obito as Hashirama transforms to Kagami
Everyone: What the hell?!
Madara: *nice, so he took Kagami DNA too*
The scene shows Obito as Kagami transforms back to Obito appearance.
While Naruto, Killer bee, Gai and Kakashi are confused and mind ****ed
Obito laughs: Hehe..., your face expression make me laugh. Yes this is how I fooled everyone...
Kakashi, Naruto, Killer bee and Gai!
Obito: What do you think now Kakashi?!
Kakashi: Obito, why?!
Naruto, Killer bee, Gai: Who in the hell are you?!
Obito: I am not Obito!!!. I am not Obito because his ideals, personality, wishes and even his body are destroyed with my fake death...
Kakashi: fake death?!
Obito: I am Tobi Uchiha , ultimate tool ninja in Madara hand, I am his creation and I owe him everything I got. Now I will tell you about Uchiha Obito death
Madara smirks: *it will be interesting, let's listen*

No comments:

Post a Comment