Saturday 8 September 2012

NARUTO 601 PREDICTION - For A Friend

NARUTO 601 PREDICTION - For A Friend
MADARA ARRIVES....

Tobi : So you finally came....

Madara : I couldn't let you have all the fun could i?

Tobi : .....

Everyone in the battlefield was horrified!!!

Gai : that is.......

Kyubi/Naruto : Madara Uchiha !!!

GAI/KAKASHI/BEE/NARUTO : (SHOCKED)

Naruto : But the Edo Tensei was stopped....how did you..??

Madara : hm...you seriously think i would vanish just because of that!!! i am way more than what you can even

conceive....

Madara : I can't believe they managed to take your mask off....Obito..

Tobi :..nevermind that...lets get down to business....

Gai : They know each other?? But how..??

Tobi : You don't deserve to know that...just die along with this worthless reality!!!

just as obito was about use his jutsu, kakashi interfered...

Kakashi (agonised) : You.... what did you do to him?? answer me damn it!!!

Madara : You dare to speak to me like that....judging from that sharingan of yours, you are...Hatake Kakashi of the

Leaf...how interesting....

Kakashi : That boy didnt have even an ounce of evil in his heart..there is no way he could become like this...how dare

you.....

Tobi : SHUT UP KAKASHI!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! EVERYTHING YOU SAY HAS NO MEANING...YOU

AND YOUR COMRADES HAVE ALWAYS FAILED...THE CYCLE OF HATRED NEVER ENDS,AND IT NEVER WILL .....THIS

WORLD IS BEYOND REPAIR...AND I'M GOING TO END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!

Kakashi : Obito.....you......

Naruto : I've had enough of your bullshit!! You are getting on my nerves!!

Naruto charges toward Tobi and Madara.....

Gai : Naruto....

Madara blows Naruto away with his Rinnegan.....

Madara : You are annoying.....

Tobi : There is no time to waste. The Ten-Tails has to be revived soon.....lets capture the eight and nine tails...!!!

Kakashi : As if i would let you do that!!!!!

Tobi/Madara/Naruto/Gai/Bee : hm...??

Kakashi : You are not Obito.....you are just a devil....All my life i kept cursing myself for not being able to save you and

Rin. Not even a single moment has passed that i didnt remember you....but this...!!! I don't know what happened to you

Obito...but i promise...i will save you this time!!!!

Obito : save me...from what? (cocky smile)

Kakashi : FROM YOURSELF!

KAKASHI CHARGES TOWARDS TOBI!!!

Madara : You have better things to worry about......

Madara grabs Kakashi's raikiri hand.....

MADARA : It's a shame that you are my enemy, but i have no choice!!

MADARA STABS KAKASHI!!!

Gai : KKAKASSHHII!!!

Naruto : Kakashi Sensei!!!

Bee : FTW??

MADARA : Not even the power of the five Kages could stop me, what will a mere low life who has a borrowed sharingan

can posscibly do to me??...End of the line.....

TO MADARA'S SURPRISE, KAKASHI TURNS INTO AN ELCTRIC CLONE AND ELECTROCUTES MADARA!!!

Madara : What..??? I see ...that time during obito used his katon...you weren't just standing around....

THIS BUYS KAKASHI SOME TIME AND HE ATTACKS OBITO!

Kakashi : Obito....you gave me this sharingan to see the future with me, i am sorry that i couldn't build the future you desired..i am sorry that i couldn't protect the ones close to me...but this time...i won't let you down....

Kakashi : LIGHTNING DRAGON!!! (tears roll down kakashi's eyes)

Obito : Keep talking Kakashi....like i care....Mangekyo Sharingan!!!!

OBITO SUCKS KAKASHI INTO THE OTHER DIMENSION ALONG WITH HIMSELF....

OBITO : LETS SETTLE THIS ALONE, YOU'RE ANNOYING FRIENDS WON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE!!!!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment