Wednesday 5 September 2012

Naruto 601 prediction: The Truth Revealed

 Naruto 601 prediction: The Truth Revealed
Naruto: Uchiha Madara !!!
Kakashi, Gai: !!!
Kakashi in thought: So Obito is related too Uchiha Madara, did he poison his mind.
Tobi: I just started the fun before you interupt, onii-san.
Naruto, Kakashi, Gai: ?!?!?!?!?
Naruto: What is the meaning of this? How can Kakasensei's friend is a brother of that old ero-sennin black haired man who was legend called the Uchiha Madara?

Kakashi's expression tells us that he figured it out.

Madara: So there you are, kyuubi. (he faced to Tobi) Thou hast forgotten our promise. didn't you?

Tobi: ...

Kakashi: Uchiha Izuna.
Gai and Naruto looks at Kakashi with some curiousity face expression.

Madara: it seems like u kept your secret for quite a long time. Would you mind telling us?

Tobi: Alright, my name is Uchiha Izuna. Yes, i survived secretly between me and my brother. But to live for quite a century, I used Hashirama's cell to create a body called Zetsu. And that is my source of living.

The scene goes into some picture of explanation
Zetsu has the power to take one's chakra and duplicate the exact same person with both skills and memories. My body is long dead, but im using Zetsu's body as a former shell. I obtain sharingan by taking other Uchiha's eye. But there are 2 person was in my way.

Kakashi: Orochimaru.

Tobi: And the other person is Danzo. He took all the sharingans from casualties form time to time. I changed my sharingan from better to better. When i found Obito was dead during the Kannabi Bridge fight, I took his squashed body including his eye and have Zetsu to repair his body for me. And then, Danzo was holding Shisui's eye. But he destroyed it before he died.

Gai: Then why didnt you used Itachi's eye when you took from his dead body?

Tobi: It was there for Sasuke to activate the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
The scene changed to Madara's EMS.

Kakashi: Damm you, u've planned this war didnt you. You wanted to use Sasuke to beat Naruto and took the EMS and Kyuubi from the both of them.

Tobi: At least you're very smart for being my friend once before. But i hold the feelings of your friend as i am in his body. I will not forgive you for letting Rin died. I saw it with my own eyes.

Kakashi: !!!

Next Chapter 602: The Evil Plan behind the Alliance.
The scene of Orochimaru and Sasuke reach Naruto and the others and some epic stuff is gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment