Friday 7 September 2012

Naruto 601 Prediction: STAND AGAINST THE AWE

Naruto 601  Prediction: STAND AGAINST THE AWE
MADARA : You seem to be having a lot of fun....Obito...
OBITO : ?!!!
KAKASHI, GAI, NARUTO, KB : ?!!!
(Madara take a look around the whole scene)
MADARA : Well...lets see what we have here...
NARUTO : ?!!! How did you survived the ET release?
MADARA : Hmm...watch your tone Uzumaki Naruto!!
NARUTO : ?!!!
OBITO : ?!!!
KAKASHI, GAI, KB : ?!!
MADARA : You think I am a lowlife ninja like you to be bound within those seals and be controlled by anyone.... I have my plans to be accomplished.
KAKASHI : * He seems to know the seals to release himself from the binds of ET *
MADARA : Obito...(looks at his rinnegan)
(Suddenly a branch comes out of the ground near Obito and grabs him surrounding his body)
OBITO : ?!!! Argh...
NARUTO, KAKASHI, GAI, KB : ?!!!
MADARA : Obito, I never expected you to revive me like this....what is the reason behind all this? And where is Nagato, he was supposed to revive me?
NARUTO : ?!! He knew about Nagato... how far did this man planned?
KAKASHI : Naruto.... for now just listen to him... A single wrong word can cost our life as in the state we are now. We might know a little about his plans details.
(Obito tries to slip through the tree branch but couldn't)
MADARA : Trying to release yourself? Did you forgot about my S-T techniques as the years passed?
OBITO : It was..... not my mistake that Nagato...... changed the side..... and....... died bringing back the dead people of Konoha to life.... He betrayed us.
MADARA : Konoha's people!! (points at Naruto) Is that kid who changed him to betray us?
OBITO : Yes.
MADARA : So then... Hashirama's Will of Fire still burns huh? (leaves Obito)
OBITO : (falls on his knees and coughs)......
MADARA : Can you fight or you are still weak? (gives a harsh look to Obito) Do you want me to take away your weak soul?
OBITO : ?!!! (stands up) I am not weak.... I can fight for long.
MADARA : That's good to hear...lets continue our plan.... For now you handle those weak shinobis there... I handle the Hachibi & the Kyuubi.
NARUTO, KAKASHI, GAI, KB : ?!!!
(In Naruto's Mind)
KURAMA : Naruto, switch for a while...
NARUTO : Okay.
(Madara looks at Naruto)
MADARA : So You also able to control the Kyuubi huh?
KURAMA : Uchiha Madara!!! I will tear you to pieces.... You will no more control me.
MADARA : You talk a lot Kyuubi...don't you fear me?....if not then I'll have to make you.(Swirls his Sharingan to EMS)
(watching at Madara's EMS, kyuubi growls)
KAKASHI, GAI, KB : ?!!!
(In Naruto's mind)
NARUTO : Kurama, swich over...I want to ask him something.
KURAMA : ....
MADARA : !!!
NARUTO : You both manipulated Nagato because of his rinnegan, is it?
MADARA : (Laughs) "his rinnegan?" I was the one who gave the Rinnegan to Nagato!!
NARUTO, KAKASHI, GAI : ?!!!
NARUTO : How?!!
MADARA : Its because.... Uzumakis always amazed me by their strong chakra and life force. After all I wiped out "The Village of Longevity" from the map.
NARUTO, KAKASHI, GAI : ?!!!
NARUTO : Why did you do that to my clan?
MADARA : Hmm... They were the blood relatives to the Senju's, isn't that enough? But I never thought someday they will be helpful for my plan.
(Last panel shows the clan symbols of Senju, Uzumaki & Uchiha)

No comments:

Post a Comment