Wednesday 19 September 2012

Naruto Manga 603 prediction

Naruto Manga 603 prediction
Madara: Young Uchiha.... peace can only be achieved if you do as I say. No one will die from wars, no tragedy will ever occur.

Obito: I really appreciate that you helped. Really, I can't thanks you enough, but, I am sorry I can't help you with that. My friends in the leaf are waiting for me.

Madara: Very well, I will not force you. But stay here till you can move properly.

Obito: Thanks.

*Months later when Obito was finally able to move, he set out to the hidden leaf. The war was already over and he could clearly see the side-effects that resulted. Villages were destroyed, war orphans were eating from trash cans- some children were even snatching food away from stray dogs, mercenaries oppressed the poor and what not. However, he was willing to overlook all of those in the hopes of meeting his friends.*
However, when he got to the village:

Obito: Hmm... where are the guards?? Its not usual for the gates to be unguarded.

*He walks around and sees that there are no ninja around.*

Obito: Strange??

*He walks through the village and somehow finds himself at the Memorial ground. All the ninja are gathered here. Obito feels uneasy.*

Third Hokage: We are all gathered here to mourn the death of a fellow leaf shinobi, a brilliant medical ninja and a war-hero of the village, Rin.

Obito: What....

*Obito just stood in the shadows, in disbelief. He spots Kakashi on the corner, all tearful. Minato was beside him, looking sad. One by one, all the shinobi paid their respects went away. The only ones remaining were Minato and Kakashi.*

*Instead of confronting them, Obito rushed out of the village. He went back to Uchiha Madara.*

Madara: You're back... and your eyes seem different. What happened young Uchi...

Obito: You can bring peace??

Madara:...

Obito: Answer me!!

Madara: Of course but for that I need you.

Obito: Tell me your plan.

*Madara later tells Obito of the Tsuki no Me Keikaku and how he intends to carry it out.*

Madara: What is your name young Uchiha?

Obito: I have no name call me whatever you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment