Tuesday 4 December 2012

Naruto 612 Prediction: Because, I care

Naruto: Anyone know what happened to all of the Kages?
Madara: I told you, they probably aren't okay...
Sakura: Wait, that's madara?
Random: Then that must mean..
Naruto: Shizune, go to them!
Kakashi: Thinking: I thought it was kyuubi.. No, it's not. It's naruto, he's growing up.. acting more like a true leader each day..
Shizune: Naruto, what if anyone gets injured seriously?
Naruto: We'll be fine, now go!
-the healing team jumps away-
Obito: The army is here... Just accept fate, this world is soon going to be over, die!
-Juubi prepares another TBB-
Bee: Everyone, get out of the way, it's stronger then that of even mine and Naruto's!
-the TBB fires as everyone gets out of the way, it leaves a huge mark in the battlefield-
-Kakashi and Obito stare down eachother-
Obito: Giving me that look... I don't appreciate it.
-Obito activates Kamui and rushes into the battlefield again-
-many attack him as he rushes through them with Mokuton-
Gai: He has the ability to where he can make his self intangible, you can't touch him, you must wait till he materializes!
Lee: Got it, sensei!
-it appears Obito is going near kakashi as he grabs a fuma shuriken-
-kakashi prepares lightning cutter-
Obito: What are you going to do Kakashi, Stab me like you did rin?
-Kakashi stops in shock-
-Obito has fuma shuriken in Kakashi's face-
Obito: ... Why can't I...
Madara: Obito, kill him. He's trash, you even said this yourself.
Obito: I just can't...
Kakashi: Obito, there's still a chance for you, can't you see what your doing is evil?!
-obito stands still in silence-
Madara: Tch. Useless kid. I thought he was going to be helpful.. Can't even kill one person, shame. Just get out of my sight, you do not deserve the title "uchiha".
-Madara's Susano'o sword is about to pierce obito and Kakashi jumps on him and blocks the attack such as Iruka did for naruto in the first chapter, flashback of that-
Obito: W..-Why...
Kakashi: because I care..
-final picture is Obito on the ground and kakashi being stabbed my madara's susano'o sword

No comments:

Post a Comment