Saturday 15 December 2012

Naruto 614: A Fathers Love

Kakashi: No....this can't be happening, Shikaku, Inoichi you were true ninja to the very end

*Naruto looks at Shikamaru then Ino who both have their heads down*

Madara: Well, now that we have gotten rid of the mind shall we destroy the body as well

Obito: We should target the jinchuriki, whilst they are weakened

* Juubi swings its tails targeting Naruto

Kurama: Naruto get up NOW!

* Naruto attempts to stand up his broken shoulder causes him to fall

Naruto: Shit!

Hinata: GENTLE STEP: TWIN LION FISTS!!!!

* Hinata slams the tail with enough force that it barely misses Naruto

Hinata: I will not let you harm Naruto, even if it costs me my life

Naruto: Hinata......(flash back to pain fight)

Hinata (with new found confidence): Naruto, everything I have become is because of you. I will stand by you and fight to the bitter end.

Madara (smirks): Hmm, seems we have a love affair on our hands, how interesting

Obito: Lets tear it apart and test just how strong his resolve really is...

* Juubi attacks again targeting hinata this time

Neji/ Hiashi: Sublime revolving heaven!

* Neji and Hiashi combine their revolving heavens to encircle both Hinata and Naruto, parrying the juubi's tail

Hinata: Father....Neji.....

Hiashi: My dearest daughter, never have I seen you with such confidence. Given the recent events these words seem more pertinent then ever.........I am proud you are the Heir to the Hyuuga Clan.

Hinata (Tears welling up in her eyes): Fa.....Father

Kiba (enters scene): Geez, Naruto when I said not to show off in front of Hinata I didn't mean to take it this far.

Naruto: Hehe...your right this is the second time, thanks Hinata

Kiba: Well we can't let you guys have all the fun..

* The rest of Konoha 11 (plus Sai) jump into frame all agreeing

Naruto (stands with the assistance of Sakura): Thanks guys

Shikamaru (wipes tears away): Lets finish this

No comments:

Post a Comment