Thursday 6 December 2012

Naruto 613 : the man who knows everything

*it opens with orochimaru, sasuke, jugo, and suigetsu in a moist cave*

Sasuke: this place I feel like …. What is this feeling like ….. ive been here millions of times

Orochimaru: it is the reason I want your eyes and your body you are a direct desenddant of ….

???: me

Jugo: my body its … ( he beomes uncouncess )

Suigetsu: orochimaru if this is on..( his is also knocked out)

Orochimaru: I knew that they wou… ( he is knocked out at this point only sauke is standing)

???: that makes it easier to tell who is my kin hello uchiha I am Chizukeki The master of byakugan and the one who beckoned the ten tails on this world I assume you wish to know the truth?

Sasuke: yes

Chizukeki: Take me to the battlefield when you kill the one whose chakra is darker than the eyes of ctuhlu then I shall answer your questions

(This is what Chizukeki looks like)

*back to the battlefield*
Obito: The ten tails is not responding

Madara: I know it is evolving

Obito: no its scarred …. I sense I strong evil dark chakra stronger than yours

Madara: ?!?!?

Ino: you sense that?

Fodder sensor type: yeah like death

Fodder sarutobi: what is this feeling?

Naruto: I sense such negative energy I also sense SASUKE?!?!?!

*A huge cloud of smoke literally dwarfing the one made by the sninobi alliance appears *

Sasuke: I have come for your head Madara

Chizukeki: hello daidarabotchi my beloved pet come to your master

Juubi: ….

Chizukeki: you won’t like me when im mad * There is a dead silence all ninja’s who use chakra are slowly falling to the ground so yeah everyone* 212 years ive been alive and all you stole my creation !!!!! where do you think the sage got his eyes?!?!?!? Those are merely a weaker version of mine why do you think my daidarabotchi has tomoe and the rinnegan he is my beast I gave him his power and the sage upon becoming the host merely inherited that power in the form of the sharingain and the rinnegan the heavenly eyes and then my eyes the ones who are blessed beyond all the Subete no kurai me ( Eyes of darkness) you will die for your thieving

Juubi: * a bunch of inexplainable grunts* master … ( the tentails begins to walk towards him)

Chizukeki: good pet now di… ( obito jumps in the way

Obito : no this is my dream of rin you will not ta… ( his power becomes pure white)

Chizukeki: Cheesecake skin ( obito touches the ground and shatters) now as I was saying Time to digest some tasty cheesecake ( a giant pizza, banana, pretzel, oreo cheesecake comes from the sky which the ten tails devours.) Now madara you will die

Next chapter : really kishi cheesecake?

No comments:

Post a Comment