Wednesday 19 December 2012

Naruto 615 Prediction: The Ultimate Duo

Naruto lays Neji on the ground*
Naruto: ...
*Hinata crying*
Lee(Teary eye): Neji...
Tenten(Teary eye): No...
*Naruto steps forward, Guy places his arm in front of him*
Naruto: Move out of my way, I'm ending this now!
Guy: Naruto, you will be the one to end this, but not now. You have to stay alive for the plan to work, fall back until Kurama is ready.
Naruto: ...Why are you so calm about this, your student just died!!
Guy: THIS IS WAR!!!
Naruto: ?!
Lee: ?!
Tenten: ?!
Guy: We can't stand around crying over the ones we lost, that's how you die in war. When war is over, then you cry, then you mourn, then you think of the past when you and the ones you cared for where still around, but you can't do that if you die too.
*Hinata wipes the tears away from her face*
Lee: Guy is right...I can't let myself cry in a time like this, I have to stand strong and fight back with everything I have...everything...(Even if it means using the 8th gate).
Tenten: I wont stand around doing nothing either, I don't want to lose anyone else!
*Guy looks on, smiling at Lee and Tenten*
Naruto: ...
Guy: Naruto...
Naruto: ?
Guy: You're wrong about one thing.
Naruto: ?!
Guy: I'm not calm about this at all...right now I've never been more angry, but with the power of youth, I will do what is necessary!
Naruto: ...
Guy: Now go, we can take care of ourselves. You go with him Hinata.
Hinata: Y...yes!
Naruto: ...Alright!
*Naruto and Hinata leave. Guy gets closer to Lee and Tenten*
Guy: Lee...
Lee: Yes Guy!
Guy: I don't want you using the 8th gate.
Lee: But Guy-
Guy: That's enough!
Lee: ?!
Guy: I've already lost one of you...
*Guy looks at Lee and Tenten*
Guy: You two have a long life ahead of you, maybe with this war it can be even longer. The five nations have done something that no one would have ever thought, fighting with each other, protecting one another...perhaps peace can exist, it'll take some more time but, it can be done, but you two need to be alive for that to happen.
Tenten: What about you...
Guy: ...I've already lived a happy life, I had three great students who all are amazing shinobi, I had a rivalry with who I would consider to be the greatest man I've ever known, I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Lee(Teary eye): Guy...
Tenten(Teary eye): Remember what Guy said Lee, we can cry after the war.
*Guy smiles, then goes into 8 gates. He along with Lee, Tenten and a bunch of other people around continue to attack*
Madara: Very touching...but all pointless.
Obito: Right.
*Obito has Juubi use the Wood spear thing. Guy does something cool, clearing a path.*
Obito: !
Madara: The 8th gate is something, but even it is nothing in the face of the Juubi.
Obito: ?!
*Madara has Juubi use something new. Guy tries to stop it*
Guy(Thinking and tears rolling down his face): The war is over for me so now it's the time for me to cry. I'll see you soon Neji. Stay strong Tenten, you will become the greatest Kunoichi.
Tenten: Thank you Guy.
Guy(Thinking): Lee, I'm so proud of you, you've always been like a son to me, the Power Of Youth will always be with you.
Lee: I'll continue to make you proud of me Guy.
Guy(Thinking): Kakashi, our rivalry isn't over yet, it's eternal after all. I'll beat you in Rock-Paper-Scissors the next time.
*Blast or whatever proceeds to eradicating Guy, it continues to the rest of the Alliance*
Kakashi: ...One final time for us to work together...
*Kakashi uses Kamui to stop what's left of the attack, he falls down*
Kakashi: The next time we meet, I'll beat you in Rock-Paper-Scissors, my eternal rival.

End Text-Final words from the Green Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment