Saturday 22 December 2012

Naruto 615 Prediction: Dealing with Revenge

Naruto face off Neji death !

Naruto is still schocked, as Neji is dying in front of Naruto, Hinata is crying a lot, while her body is shaking. Shinobi Alliance behind Naruto look with sadness, pity. In front of them on Juubi Madara and Obito are standing. Obito has pleased look while Madara has emotionless look.

Naruto(slowly move his look to see Neji face): Neji ?!
Hinata: Neji..., brother...
Neji(happy): Don't worry..., I don't blame... you, Naruto, Hinata, I just *cough !* *cough !*
Naruto(looks with fear while facing off Neji dying): ...
Neji: I couldn't be more happy than I am now *spit blood*, being your friend. You released me from curse...,*spit blood* and let me under....stand *cough* there is no destiny... we can change our future. *cough, cough*
Naruto: ?!
Obito: stop this nonsense, hurry up and die.
Neji(ignore Obito): so please change it for Hinata, Hyuuga and all shinobi..., *spit blood last time*
Naruto: Neji..., I ?!
Hinata: ?!
Neji(loose balance dying): please... be safe, farewell *closes his eyes, then his body fall on Naruto shoulder, as Neji lost his consciousness*
Obito(confident): Finally...

Meanwhile team 8 is shown. Gai looks at Neji barerly standing in front of Naruto while being pierced by roots spikes, he has shocked expression.
while Lee try to fool himself that Neji is right and he can't believe what he see ,same with TenTen.

Gai: Neji... No..., medic !!!, go and treat Neji fast !!
Sakura: it is too late...
Shizune: Sakura is right...
TenTen(schocked with widden eyes): Neji...
Kakashi(feel pity for Gai): Gai...
Lee: Neji, escape from here !,(turns to Sakura) Sakura
Sakura(shake her head): sorry lee
TenTen(sad): Lee..., Neji...

TenTen approaches Lee, then put her hand on Lee shoulder while crying

Lee(looks at TenTen): TenTen, Neji is...
TenTen: Lee...,you know...
Lee(turns to Gai): Gai sensei...
Gai(tears pour down on his cheeks): Lee, Neji is...
Lee(looks at Gai with sadness then turns to Neji, Naruto and Hinata): Neji, please move at least...
Gai(crying more and more intesively while clench fists): Lee..., you should understand it... already...
Lee(tears pour down on his cheeks): Gai Sensei, so *turns to Neji motionless fall on Naruto shoulder * It can't be..., Neji !
Gai(while crying ): *Neji, forgive me... I failed as your sensei...*

Gai clench fists in anger, then cross his arms at his chest height, Lee follows Gai.

Gai(raise his face then send serious glare to Obito): *Don't worry Neji..., I promise to take revenge for your death !* (looks in Juubi direction) You will pay me !
Lee(raise his face and has rage in his eyes): *Neji, my best friend, great rival I swear I will avenge you !*

Gai/Lee: Inner gates ?!
Shikamaru: Shadow Imitation no jutsu !
Ga: ?!
Lee: ?!
Shikamaru: Ekh.., just in time !
Kakashi: great work Shikamaru !

Kakashi, Chouza, Tsume, Shibi approach Gai from behind his back.

Kakashi: Gai, I know how you feel, but you should understood, enemy is too powerfull !
Gai(erupts in rage): Gah!.., I just can't stop my rage, gah!
Gai: Fourth gate of Pain opened !
Kakashi(pushed back by schockwave comming from Gai): ugh...Gai !, it is no use, if you attack straight at them you kill yourself and make fight harder for us, I will try to avange you, and then ?!
Shikamaru(fall on one knee): ugh ?! *I can't keep him anymore*
Gai: I am sorry Kakashi, but I will go !
Gai: Five gate of Limit opened !
Shikamaru: ?! argh!!! *Shadow mimitation was repeled*

Shikamaru shadow was repeled by shockwave comming from Gai releasing five gate then Shikamaru is pushed back but keep standing pose. Kakashi notice this, then walks before Gai, turns face to face with Gai, stretch his both hands blocking Gai's way to attack.

Kakashi(uncover his sharingan, serious): so if you are goona to attack them alone ,you will have to go through me first.
Gai(try to control rage): Kakashi..., go away...
Kakashi: No.., you are my friend and I don't let you charge straight at them, they are too powerfull..
Gai: Kakashi, don't force me to attack you..., my student just died in front of my eyes, I have to avenge him now !
Kakashi: Gai , I understand you well !, but if you charge now mindless, you will die without doing any damage to them...
Gai: I don't care..., forgive me ,Kakashi. I will go !
Kakashi: ?! *Damn ?!*

Gai is about to rush at Kakashi, who blocks his way, suddenly few arms are put on Gai shoulders, stopping him. Kakashi is suprised then see Chouza, Tsume on Gai's left side and Shibi, Hiashi Hyuuga on Gai's right side.

Chouza: Gai, you are not alone.
Gai(shocked, turns to his left): Chouza?!
Tsume: We are here to help you, and we tame this beast soon, hehe !
Gai(schocked): Tsume Inzuka too?!
Shibi: we will avenge your student death, but together !
Gai(schocked, turns to his right): Shibi Aburame ?!
Hiashi Hyuuga(tears are slowly fell on ground from his eyes): Neji, he was almost as son to me, my brother son exactly... I promise you, we will avenge him ! *clench his fists*
Gai(lower his head): Hiashi Hyuuga, even you ?! *hyuuga crying*
Gai(in anger): but I have to avenge Neji.., now is best moment
Kakashi: so you are gonna ignore all of them too...
Gai(with lowered head,schocked while shaking from anger): but ?!
Kakashi: so our readiness to sacrifice lives ,is it not enough for you ?!
Gai(ashamed a little, begin to calm down): You are right, I am sorry Kakashi, guys.
Kakashi: Don't worry friend, we will help you to get revenge on them
Chouza, Shibi, Tsume, Hiashi: We assure you, they will pay !
Gai(schocked for moment, then smiles, while stopping crying): ?!, thank you very much for your support.

Green aura around Gai is slowly fading away, as schockwave stop comming from Gai calming down enviroment around Gai.

Gai(with serious look at Juubi): I will make sure they will pay
Kakashi: I promise you will get this revenge
Chouza,Tsume, Shibi, Hiashi: it involves all of us !

Meanwhile Lee has to deal with suffering, and pain from Neji death. As Lee try to break Shikamaru's Shadow mititation jutsu, but it hold him still.

Lee(schoked): ?! *That shikamaru*
Lee(angered): Why ?!, my friend Neji just died !
Shikamaru: you need to calm down !
Lee(turns to look at Neji then back to Shikamaru, as rage is overhelming him): release me..., now !
Shikamaru: I don't let you go alone !
Lee(in rage): third gate of life opened !
Shikamaru(pushed back by schockwave comming from lee)oww... ?!
Lee(in rage): just let me go !
Shikamaru(struglling to stand but shout): No way, you need to calm down !
Lee(in rage): Damn... five gate of ?!

Lee is about to unleash five gate of limit, but is stopped by comming behind him Kiba, Chouji, Shino and Ino. While Sakura along with medical team is shown healing all injured shinobi. Naruto is shown with Neji laying on his shoulder and Hinata crying behind him few meters before Lee.

Lee: ?!
Kiba: easy friend, your are not only one who is hurt !
Lee(in rage): then understand I have to avenge Neji !
Chouji: But you will only get killed !
Lee: I don't care I will avenge Neji
Shino: If you die, we will try to avenge you!
Lee: ?! gah!!! , I can't control this rage, it is overhelming !
Ino: Lee..., I just lost my precious dad, I know how you feel but
Lee: *Ino*...
Ino: so please calm down...
Lee: I can't, I will go...
Tenten: No, you no !
Lee: ?!

Lee is overhelmed by rage, when Tenten comes before him, turns to face him then stretch her both arms blocking Lee way to attack, as she is crying a lot.

TenTen: Enough, Lee !
Lee: Tenten..., but Neji...*make hurt face expression*
TenTen: I know, I am very angry, I can barerly keep my rage/sadness but we can't defeat this monster alone *points at Juubi*
Lee: I know, but I will go nevertheles !
TenTen: I can't loose you too...
Lee: ...
TenTen: If you really have to attack alone, you will have to kill me first...
Lee(shocked): ?!
TenTen: I am worried about you, we will have our revenge I promise but not now !
Lee(slowly calms down as he lower his head): *forgive me Neji* You are right TenTen
Lee(raise his head): but I will avenge you Neji, just wait !

Green aura around Lee fade away as Lee calm down completly. TenTen hugs Neji as Kiba, Ino, Shino and Chouji comes and put their hand on Lee shoulder, then smile.

Meanwhile back with Naruto

Naruto(still being in schock, as he moves his looks to Neji lifeless body laying on his shoulder.): Neji...
Hinata: brother Neji..., brother Neji!!!!!
Obito: you didn't lost anyone close to you, do you ?!
Naruto(restores slowly his conscionous hearing Hinata scream and Obito speak): ?!
Obito: Don't worry, it was only warm up for Juubi, we will see how strong is your resolve after I am done
Naruto(become angry and schocked at Obito words): No..., no... ?! *turns his face to Neji lifeless body laying on his shoulder*
Naruto: *only warm up ?!, you just killed Neji..., you want to kill all my friends... NO, I don't let you* Bastard...you will pay...
Obito(mad face): your girl is next *points with index finger at Hinata*
Naruto(schocked then realize he points at Hinata): ?! *Hinata ?!*
Hinata(blush for moment then become serious): ?!

Naruto notices Juubi one of tail moves in his and Hinata direction, as it aim to pierce Hinata.

Obito: I will show you really despair, juubi kill her !
Madara(amused): hmm... *interesting, to aim at his lover *
Naruto(with lowered head,looks with fear at Neji lifeless body): Damn it !
Naruto(with lowered head,looks back at Obito standing on Juubi): I don't...
Obito(mad): Die !
Naruto(raise his head fast): I don't let you hurt her !
Obito: ?!
Madara: ?!

One of juubi tails comming at Hinata from above, as juubi tail is about to pierce Hinata, suddenly yellow light explode, binding everyone as yellow flash is seen in just second before Juubi tail impale in ground, cracking it.

Obito(widden eyes): impossible ?!
Madara(amused): hmm, this boy is really interesting
Obito(looks at Madara then back at Where Naruto should be): ?!

Juubi's tail impaled in ground create huge cloud of dust, covering huge distance in dust. As dust is slowly fading away all shinobi alliance are shown schocked and look in one direction at awe. Obito notices reaction of Shinobi alliance and as he looks where they are looking at, he notices shinobi sparkling in yellow light as he keep glowing yellow light. Everything around this shinobi is shine by glowing yellow light comming from all direction from this Shinobi body. Obito and Madara narrow their eyes as they recognize Naruto is this glowing shinobi.

Kakashi(amazed): wow
Gai(amazed): what a speed...
Darui(widden eyes): even slightly faster than Raikage !
Bee(smilling): Just yellow flash again, that my nigga !
Kitsuchi(schocked): that guy, so fast...
Shizune: Naruto, you really grown up.

Obito(schocked): *at what they look* ?!
Obito(sad): he is... *narrows his eye*
Madara(emotionless ): that nine tails jinchurki, Naruto...
Obito: ?! *impossible*
Madara(amused): It looks like he is in that mode again...
Obito(looks closer): Damn that really him, but he is not that mode, it is another mode, it seems.
Madara(turns to Obito): How can it be ?!, he is glowing in his chakra cloak as before, but brighter color...
Obito(truns to Madara): Indeed, it is similliar, but before you joined battle fray, I was fighting with him in that mode of his. It is weaker than mode you see, according to my information gathered by my minion and Zetsu he fought with Nine Tails in somehow, and won getting some chakra of Nine Tails, but not cooperation, so almost all battle he fought without Ninetails cooperation, and now he has Nine Tails cooperation, so he can go in bijuu orange glowing mode, and full bijuu mode.
Madara(interested): hmm..., interesting news and you just mentioned Zetsu, where is he ?!
Obito(nervously): I don't know, but is seems what happened to him, because he should inform me about everything, Kabuto Edo Tensei was canceled, and many more.
Madara(turns back at Shinobi Aliiance): I got it, but nine tails jinchurki is really stubborn
Obito(turns back at Shinobi Alliance): Yeah *How could he be so fast in that mode, maybe it mean he wasn't at full power, the war he fought Edo Tensei and my Zetsu clones, so this is why he couldn't use his flash speed*
Obito(gulps): *He is as fast as his father it seems*

As dust completly fall down on ground, disappearing. Naruto is shown in glowing yellow light chakra cloak, while keeping Hinata in one hand and Neji lifeless body in another hand. Naruto gentle place Neji lifeless body on ground then he put Hinata down on ground.

Naruto(looks at Neji lifless body as he place him on ground): *rest in peace Neji...*
Hinata(crying): Naruto..., brother Neji...
Naruto(still looks at Neji lifless body as he is laying on ground): *forgive me Neji, I promise to avenge you !*
Hinata(comes and fall on knees while put her hands on Neji belly): brother Neji !
Naruto(clench his fists): Bastard..., Obito..., You will pay!!!
Naruto: I will Kill you !

Naruto is about to rush as he is stopped by Kakashi, Gai, Darui, Kitsuchi, Chouza, Tsume, Shibi, Hiashi, Shikamaru and all rookies along with Karui, Omoi, Kurotsuchi, Choujiro behind them with every all shinobi standing behind them.

Naruto(turns behind himself): Kakashi- sensei, bushy brows- sensei...
Naruto(Everyone): ?!
Kakashi: Naruto, don't try to do everything alone..
Gai: Yeah, we will get our revenge but with all of us, not just you or me
Darui: We will find their weakness
Kitsuchi: Attacking them together is only option to win
Shikamaru: Let's do the last strategy my father told us !
Kakashi and Gai: Masters will not fail
All Shinobi: yeah, This war
Naruto: We will win !

Everyone form Shinobi Alliance is cheering, with Naruto smilling as Kakashi put his arm on Naruto's left shoulder and Gai put his arm on Naruto right shoulder, then both smirks as every generals and rookies from all villages follows them, while looking at Juubi with Obito and Madara standing on Juubi head. Obito has mad face while Madara is looking with interest.

END

616 - Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment